Sunday, June 12, 2011

Mario and Fro-yo.




     Yesterday was the first Saturday I have had off  in a long time. My brother and I spent most of it lounging around, playing Super Mario, and watching Pawn Stars. We laughed so much while playing Mario, it was ridiculous. Sometimes that much laughter is the BEST form of stress relief, don't you agree?  When Ian came home, we ate tacos, walked about a mile to get frozen yogurt at Menchies. Which is my absolute favorite place to go. I figure a two mile trip makes up for the all that sugar. If you live in the area and have not been there yet, you must go! They have a million flavors, and you get to serve yourself. Plus they have about every topping you could ever imagine wanting.
      On our way back to our apartment we stopped at one of the best lookout spots in the city. It over looks pretty much the entire city. I love it. I forget how beautiful Seattle is sometimes. I am so thankful for the day that I had. I needed a day free of responsibility, and full of laughter and joy!

Hope your Saturday was just as wonderful!

xoxoKelsey.

1 comment:

  1. Seems like you had fun! We should go to Menchies together when we watch Benny and Joon! Rachael

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the best. Thanks for the love :).