Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Six feet tall.




                                                   

  After my first week of posting outfits, I have learned the following:
 -Being a model is sometimes awkward.
-It takes practice to get the right poses/pictures.
- I need to figure out how to use Lightroom.
- I'm insanely pale.
-My husband is very patient with me.
- Sometimes the outfit posts are going to be silly.

Today is one of those "my outfit pictures did not turn out so hot" days. Ever have them?  I couldn't let the somewhat decent pictures go to waste, right? Anyways, these shoes are some of my favorites. I got them at Urban Outfitters a few months ago, and they make me feel six feet tall. I can actually work all day in them without too much pain, or without slipping on some hair and doing a face plant. Which for someone who is as clumsy as I, that is quite impressive.

Happy Tuesday, everyone! 

xoxoKelsey.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the best. Thanks for the love :).