Sunday, June 19, 2011


I love my dad with all of my heart. He is one of my most favorite people in the entire world. He always has the best advice, and is always making me laugh. He taught me the importance of being independent, and the importance of loving Jesus with all of my heart. He's always pushed me to do my best, and is an inspiring and hardworking business owner. He has a heart for people, and spends so much time doing work for others.

Dad- I hope you have the best day. You deserve a day of drinking your favorite tea, listening to your records, and maybe watching one of your favorite films..."O Brother Where Art Thou?" Love you!

I also want to say Happy Father's day to my Father-in-Law, Will. He is like a second dad to me, and I am SO blessed to have him in my life. 
Yea... I think my dad and father-in-law came up with this picture idea. Awkward family photo, right? They are both a ton of fun :). Pretty sure this is the only semi-serious picture we got on that day. (note my brother-in-law holding the bouquet..) 


Hope you guys have a wonderful day celebrating all of your dads. And to all the dads out there, have a good one!

xoxoKelsey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the best. Thanks for the love :).