Monday, June 13, 2011

Glow

Hello, my friends! I hope everyone had a wonderful Monday. Today was a bit bittersweet day for me because I had to send my little brother back home to California. But it was a great day, either way! Onto the good stuff....

Here is this weeks beauty product:

 Burt's Bees Radiance Body Lotion

I first heard about this lotion from a beauty guru on YouTube (though I forget who).  This lotion is made to give your skin a beautiful glow, and it does. It has natural mica in it, which creates a beautiful shine when on your skin. It's not chunky glitter or anything too extreme, but it definitely has some noticeable shimmer. According to Burt's Bees website, it has 17 amino acids in it, along with sunflower oil, vitamins, and royal jelly. When I first bought this, I was really nervous that I was going to be rocking the "middle school body glitter" look. But alas, it is SO nice. This is my favorite thing to put on my legs when wearing a skirt or dress. It makes your skin glow, and gives it a hydrated look and feel. It makes my pale skin have a bit of life to it. I can imagine that it would make darker skin looking amazing as well. 
I can't really describe the scent, but it smells great. It's a light scent that is definitely not overwhelming. Maybe the scent is the royal jelly in it? I'm not sure. It absorbs quickly into your skin, so no greasy residue is left behind. It's my absolute favorite summer moisturizer. With all the extra skin exposed in the summer, it's great to know it's glowing! Oh, and on a side note, this also is a great moisturizer to use with sunscreen. I usually mix the two together, or layer it over my sunscreen.

You guys should give this a shot. It's under $10, and can be found pretty much anywhere!

Until tomorrow,

xoxoKelsey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the best. Thanks for the love :).