Saturday, June 18, 2011

Tights.


 Blazer-H&M
Dress- Forever 21
Tights-Target
Boots- No idea. But they're a few years old

I think I have an obsession with tights. While most Washington residents will wear their shorts and tank tops when it's 60 degrees, I wear tights. I love summer, but any chance to wear tights will be taken. Also, these boots are some of my favorites. When I was in high school, I played Peter Pan in a musical. I wore amazing ankle boots that were emerald green. Every time I wear these, they remind me of being Peter Pan. It brings back some wonderful memories. I even got to fly. That is if you consider being pulled up and down by a rope flying :).

I hope everyone is having a great weekend. Tomorrow we get to celebrate Father's Day by going to the Washington Brewers Festival. I can't wait!


xoxoKelsey.

2 comments:

Comments are the best. Thanks for the love :).