Here's what I've been up to in the past few weeks:
1. I'm really in love with bows and stripes.
2. I've gone to the gym pretty regularly the past few weeks. I'd say I'm off to a good start at getting in shape!
3 and 4: My nephew, Micaiah, was born last week. We have two nieces, and are excited to have a little man around now! By the way, I think my husband is in love with him!
5. My salon is selling Bumble and Bumble products exclusively. I feel like a kid in a candy shop!
6. Winged liner and lipstick= LOVE.
7. A girlfriend and I made homemade pizza for our boys. It was pretty darn delicious, and a lot cheaper than eating out.
8. We then played a heated game of Phase 10.
9. Ice cream sundaes are definitely a part of my diet, so I'm hoping they contain some sort of fat burning qualities :).
10. I'm rereading The Hunger Games trilogy. It's even better than the first time I read it about a year ago! Peeta is my book boyfriend forever and always.
I hope everyone is having a great week!