Thursday, January 5, 2012

Hot Mess.

This is the first post of a new monthly series I'm starting called "Hairspiration." 
I am constantly finding myself browsing and saving pictures of hairstyles that inspire me as a stylist, and that give me ideas for my own hair as well. I thought it would be fun to share what is inspiring me in the world of hair each month so that you guys may appreciate them too!

This month I'm completely loving messy and imperfect looks. It's essentially a really laid back hairstyle, but has enough polish to wear out for a night or to work. I find it very modern to pair a messy hairstyle with a fancier outfit. It's the perfect juxtaposition. This look is especially great for girls with lots of fine hair that has a lot of natural texture to it.

Here are some of my favorite looks that I found via Pinterest!









                              Now if only my hair would obey and actually start to grow so I could 
                                wear some of these awesome hairdos. :)
                         Happy Friday!
                      xoxoKelsey.

2 comments:

Comments are the best. Thanks for the love :).