Saturday, January 21, 2012

Some tunes.

Today I thought I'd share some music with you guys! I am a huge music lover, and decided it was time to share my love with the blogging world. I thought it was only appropriate to start with one of my favorite bands of the past few years, Manchester Orchestra. 

If you have not heard these guys, stop what you are doing, and check them out on itunes or spotify or whatever source of music you have right now. They are seriously magical. Haunting lyrics, beautiful melodies, and wonderful vocals. 
I've been a fan of these guys since I saw them about five years ago while they were on tour. I had no idea who they were, but I teared up after watching them. I cry at just about everything, but it takes a special band to give me chills. They perform with such conviction, and some of their songs bring tears to me eye every time I hear them. I sound like such a sap,  and it very well may be true :).

Here they are playing one of my favorite songs...







A few of my other favorites by MO are I Can Feel a Hot One, Virgin, Where Have You Been, and The River.
Check them out, and please let me know if you love them as much as I do!

What music are you loving lately? I'm always looking for new music to enjoy and share.

Happy Saturday!
xoxoKelsey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the best. Thanks for the love :).