Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Fate





(Top-Forever 21/Tank and Leggings-Target/Boots-BCBGeneration/Bag-Urban Outfitters/Scarf-Gift from a friend)

This outfit was perfect for a rainy and easy going Monday. The day was spent running errands, cleaning, and watching Downton Abbey. I cannot get enough of that show! I'd say the  only really eventful part of the day was when I somehow managed to shattered a small perfume bottle in my bathroom. I now have built in air freshener due to the perfume all over my shower curtain. :)

    I am truly and completely in love with this bag. Urban Outfitters always has such great bags, but they are rarely in my price point. Last week I walked into the store, and heard the angels sing as I saw the sign that stated everything on sale was an additional 50% off. I snagged this beauty as soon as I saw it. It was fate. The brown and navy is a gorgeous combo, and it looks amazing with almost everything.

Happy Tuesday!
xoxoKelsey.


3 comments:

  1. I love your outfit, it really is perfect for a rainy day. Love the boots and the bag especially, they look great together. By the way, I really like your glasses, what brand/model are they? :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Downton Abbey! It's my favorite show! I never come across anyone who really watches the show until now. I've already watched the second season on tv links since it already aired in the UK, along with the Christmas special! Let me tell you it was amazing! I can't wait for season three :D

    I really adore your outfit for today. It looks lovely on you!

    Marja <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's true that bag is awesome! I'm rather bag jealous at this moment! :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the best. Thanks for the love :).