Thursday, August 11, 2011

Wrinkled

Top-Forever 21/Jeans- H&M/Shoes- Urban Outfitters

First of all, I apologize for the horrible wrinkled mess that is my top. I swear I know how to iron, and I indeed used one before I put this on. I have a love/hate relationship with this shirt. We go way back. It used to be a dress, that hit just above the knee. A husband, who shall remain nameless, accidentally shrank it. I grieved for a bit, since it was my favorite dress. I finally realized I could wear it as a top. Thank goodness for my innovative thinking. I love the color and pattern, and it's still one of my favorite things in my wardrobe. 
Now if I could only figure out a way to get it to stop wrinkling after I put it on, I'll be golden.


Happy Thursday!
xoxoKelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the best. Thanks for the love :).