Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Silk.

                                       Scarf-Thrifted/Cardigan-H&M/Dress-Thrifted/Shoes-TOMS




I've come across a reoccurring (and insignificant) problem in my life. It seems as if when the first day of my work week roles around, I have a hard time putting a decent outfit together. I think maybe it has to do with the fact that I am a bit more carefree on the weekends, and often on days off I am wearing a t-shirt and jeans. OK, it's probably just sheer laziness. I admit it.
Lately I've been obsessed with silk scarves. I've purchased a few here and there from different thrift shops and markets, and absolutely love them. I mostly wear them in my hair, and I think they can make a fairly simple and plain outfit a bit more exciting. I'm loving the pink/green/navy combo. This dress is so simple, and I can pair just about anything with it. Which is perfect on those days where getting dressed is a bit of a challenge. 

I am off to enjoy a lunch break to visit with a few of my favorite friends. Friendships are the best, don't you agree?
Happy Tuesday to all of you! 

xoxoKelsey.

P.S. I gave my blog a little makeover, hope you guys like it! I wanted to simplify the look of it, as I'm trying to simplify the content as well. I want to focus a bit more on what I truly love to share with you guys. I'm kind of heading into the style/beauty side of things full time. It's my passion, and what better things to talk about than those that I am truly passionate about? I have some fun and exciting new posts in the near future!




1 comment:

  1. Love that cardigan!

    And yes friends are definitely the best.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the best. Thanks for the love :).