Thursday, August 4, 2011

A lot of bows.

Shirt-Forever 21/ Skirt-H&M/ Wedges- Blowfish

          You know those articles of clothing and accessories you tend to 
wear way too often? Like, to the point where you are pretty sure everyone
 around notices how often you wear them? Let me present to you the blue 
bow that is in my hair in the pictures above.  I'm obsessed with it. I seriously love 
how girly and whimsical hair bows are. They are a perfect addition to almost
 any outfit.                                                                                      

My best friend came back from living in Turkey for a year, and brought
 this gorgeous bow back for me. She knows me so well! I was told by her
 that big hair bows are all the rage there, so naturally I'm feeling pretty hip
 and in-the-know. I'll admit, it's almost embarrassing how much I wear it. I've
 had it for about 3 weeks, and it's been attached to my head ever since. Except 
for showers and sleeping, of course. 

This week has been beautiful so far, hope you fellow Seattle residents are soaking up the sun like crazy!
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a very important frozen yogurt date to attend. 

xoxoKelsey.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the best. Thanks for the love :).