Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Sunset Camouflage.




Dress-Forever 21/Cardigan-H&M/Wedges-Nine West Vintage Collection

This dress has been officially titled the "Sunset Camouflage" dress. You know, just in case I find myself somewhere at sunset and need to blend in with my surroundings, I'll know exactly what to wear. I like to always be prepared, you know? This is one of my favorite dresses for this summer. I especially love the color palette. I usually tend to avoid nude colored clothing, since it makes me look pretty washed out. But this dress has just enough of the peach/salmon color to keep it from looking too drab.

I hope you guys are having a wonderful day. I'm off work early, so that always makes my day a bit wonderful.
Happy Tuesday!
xoxoKelsey.

1 comment:

Comments are the best. Thanks for the love :).