Friday, August 26, 2011

Cropped




Top-H&M/Skirt-H&M/Sandals-Urban Outfitters

Hey everyone!
I'll admit, I was a bit worried about wearing this top today. I've always been intimidated by the idea of cropped shirts, but I decided to face my fear, and go with it. I absolutely love the little pink and white bow print. I probably would have taken this shirt home it no matter what the shape of it was. The bows sucked me in! I decided to pair it with a pencil skirt to keep it nice and simple. I actually am totally loving the combo. This top is a bit longer in the back than the front, which I think helps it from looking like a box. I have an irrational fear of my clothes looking too boxy, hence the avoidance of cropped tops. But I went out on a fashion limb, and am kind of obsessed with them now. I'll have to add a few more to my collection soon.

Happy Friday!
xoxoKelsey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the best. Thanks for the love :).