Sunday, August 21, 2011

Hot Pink.

Tank-H&M/Jeans-H&M/Shoes-Blowfish/Bag-Target

Yesterday's outfit was a bit of a last minute one. I had to wake up really early to do hair/makeup for an awesome bridal party, and was wanting something comfortable and easy to move around in.  I'm surprised the outfit turned out pretty decent considering the fact that I was half asleep while getting dressed. I'm pretty sure I just threw on the first thing I grabbed. Who am I kidding? That is how I get dressed almost everyday. 

    I absolutely love this pink tank top. I got it a few months ago and I think it was only five dollars or so. It's very light weight and great for warm summer days. Plus, it's hot pink. I'll wear just about anything that is hot pink, except for maybe a poncho. I'm also wearing about a pound of hairspray on my clothes. This is an unavoidable occurrence after a day of wedding hair. The untrained eye cannot see it, which is probably a good thing. If you could see it, I'd probably be given the "hot mess" award for the day. 

I'm off to enjoy the warmth and sunshine, hope you all are able to do the same!
Happy Sunday <3.
xoxoKelsey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the best. Thanks for the love :).