Saturday, August 13, 2011

Makeup Favorites.



Hello, lovelies!
I wanted to share my favorite makeup products with you from the past few months. I am a makeup junkie, and am always on the lookout for the best things out there. Hopefully this post will get you to discover something you'll love as well.

1. NARS Blush in Desire. This color is a gorgeous bright pink. It looks a bit daunting in the pan, but when used with a light hand it gives a perfect wash of color for the summer. 2. NYX Waterproof Liquid Liner in Black. I love this stuff. It's my favorite black liner at the moment. It's easy to use, and allows me to do the most perfect winged liner. And winged liner is pretty much a daily requirement. 3. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer in Porcelain. This is seriously my new obsession. It gives the perfect amount of coverage while still looking very dewy and natural. Plus it has SPF 20, which is amazing. Also, it is the only tinted moisturizer I've found that is pale enough for my skin. 4. MAC Fix+. I've been using this product for years. It's a skin refresher and a makeup setting spray. I always use this after I finish my makeup to prevent it from looking too powdery. 5. MAC Cream Colored Base in Luna. This is an absolutely gorgeous highlighter. I use it on my cheeks, my brow bone, and on my cupid's bow. It has a beautiful sheen, and has no sparkle or glitter in it. 6. MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre. During the summer, I don't tend to wear a lot of eye shadow. This product is a creamy flesh-toned eye shadow base that is perfect on it's own as a neutral wash of color. It's also awesome as an eye shadow base. 7. Maybelline Falsies Mascara in Blackest Black. This mascara is wonderful. It makes your lashes look really thick, and doesn't run or flake. I think I'm already on my third tube of it! 8. Palladio Rice Powder in Translucent. I first purchased this powder to use on a client for her wedding, and loved it so much that I bought some for myself. It's finely milled, controls oil, and sets your foundation perfectly.

So those are my current favorite makeup products. Hopefully you guys enjoy this kind of post, because I love getting to talk about makeup. So much so, that I had to cut down the description of each item like three times. I had pretty much written a novel, and figured you'd rather not have to read one. :)

What are some of your favorites?

Happy Saturday!
xoxoKelsey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the best. Thanks for the love :).