Friday, August 19, 2011

Shoespiration

 Hello, friends! Today I wanted to share some shoespiration. Yes, I know that is not a real word, but don't you agree that it should be? It has a great ring to it. So lately  I've been getting a bit bored with my shoe collection. Which seems a bit silly, as I have more shoes than I need. But despite the fact that I don't need any, I put together a little wish list of shoes I found through Pinterest. Wishing never hurt anybody, right?

Source: zappos.com via Kelsey on Pinterest
Source: lulus.com via Kelsey on Pinterest
Source: zappos.com via Kelsey on Pinterest





The majority of my shoes at the moment are neutrals, and I am loving the idea of some color and texture added to my collection. My favorite are the blue wedges with the bows on them.  I'm pretty sure they need to find a home in my closet. 

What are some of your favorite must-have shoes?

Happy Thursday!
xoxoKelsey.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the best. Thanks for the love :).