Saturday, January 1, 2011

Six years (1/1/11)

 Today marks the 6 year anniversary of Ian and I being together. It has been quite the adventure, and I've loved every minute of it. So, to commemorate this occasion, here are a few old (REALLY old) and newer photos of our time together.
                                        





Hope you all had a wonderful New Year's Eve/Day. Cheers to a year full of fun and excitement.
I will be posting tomorrow about a new weekly series that I am starting. Can't wait!
Goodnight xoxo
Kelsey.

3 comments:

  1. Same anniversary (non-wedding) as us! Today was 10 years! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww i remember when you two started dating. My friends adn I thought you two dressed soooooo well. We were so jealous lol. I mean even in the mud of chile you two atill looked damn good hehe

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the best. Thanks for the love :).