Friday, January 28, 2011

Project 31: Day 3

 Today was a busy one. Worked all day, and took pictures of all my headbands to put onto my etsy site. Hoping to have them up by the end of the weekend. Anyways, here is day three of Project 31!

Day 3: Who is someone you know who inspires beauty?

There is a person I thought of right away when I read this question. Who is it, you ask? My best friend, Sharla. No doubt she is a beautiful girl inside and out. Sharla has always been gorgeous, I mean seriously gorgeous. She also looks just like Reese Witherspoon, which people point out to her all the time. Not only is she beautiful looking, but she is an absolutely beautiful person on the inside. Sharla lives her life with so much passion. Her life is dedicated to living for Jesus, and her heart just oozes with love for Him. She is a kind and caring person, and loves spending time with people and encouraging them. She always listens to me, and gives such sound and wise advice about life. She always is inspirational to me, and I always look up to her for her beauty, and am so lucky to have known a girl like her for the majority of my life.  I hope she reads this, and can be reminded about how awesome she is!




She Breathes Deeply

I'm hoping to squeeze Day 4 in tomorrow.  It's a busy day! I have to work, and then my hubby's band is having their EP release show. Want to check them out? I have no problem with shamless plugs :). Check them out!

See you tomorrow!
Kelsey.
 

1 comment:

  1. I love this! She is beautiful and so are you! I remember thinking ..what in the world why are the prettiest girls in the room best friends?!!
    I hope you read this and know that I am out admiring you for your beauty inside and out.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the best. Thanks for the love :).