Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Back from another illness/Cleaning and Baking.

Ok, so I am finally making another post. I just recovered from illness number two, and it kicked my butt. I am so  thankful for my health, and to be feeling (almost) normal again. Hopefully that is the last illness for a looong time, so I can actual stay consistent in making posts.

Today was a day off for me, and I was so excited to spend it cleaning and baking. Yes, I know, I am one of those weird people that enjoy cleaning. So now I have a shiny apartment, and some yummy cookies in the oven!

I had all intentions of posting an outfit of the day today, but unfortunately, I don't think a t-shirt and jeans counts as an outfit. So, how about an "Apron of the Day" post?




Another post soon. Hopefully everyone is staying healthy!

Kelsey.

P.S. Only 12 days until my etsy shop goes live. I cannot wait, I've been knitting and gluing and sewing like crazy!

2 comments:

  1. I cat wait for your shop. and your eyelashes are killer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, love! Mascara is a miracle worker!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the best. Thanks for the love :).