Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Passion for fashion.

I mentioned in my last post, I am going to start a series on this blog of mine. I am constantly inspired by the beautiful and unique style and clothing that is shared in the blogging community. And for me, getting dressed is something that I look forward to every single day! So, why not share that love with everyone else? Now, I don't think I'm a fashion guru or anything, I just love it in general. I'm not sure if every outfit will get posted daily, or weekly. Heck, I don't even have a name for it. So, I guess for now you will just be on your toes to see how this all works out, yes?

Hopefully everyone is having a wonderful week so far. I've been busy hanging out with one of my little brothers. I'm so thankful he came up to visit. Be back soon!
       
         Kelsey.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the best. Thanks for the love :).