Monday, January 31, 2011

Project 31: Day 4

Day 4.  Style 31.  Post a pic of you in your favorite outfit


Picking out a favorite outfit is really difficult! I'm not usually one to wear the same thing twice very often. I always mix and match my clothes to keep it fun and interesting. Plus, it keeps me from feeling the need to buy new clothing all the time! Luckily, I had a coworker who captured a picture of an outfit that really describes my style the other day. P.S. Isn't the wallpaper at my salon awesome??


This is pretty much me. I love dresses and skirts more than pants. And I wear jeans very rarely.I think I find that dresses and skirts are much more flattering to my body type than pants. I guess I kind of have an hourglass shape, and certain pants make me look kind of frumpy and odd shaped! I almost always have tights on with boots. Boots seem to be an essential when living in Seattle and just the Northwest in general. Otherwise I would have a lot of days of having wet feet from all the rain. My style is a mixture of old and new.  For example, I love mixing vintage with modern pieces. Or wearing a modern shaped dress that has a vintage-style patten to it. I wear a lot of grey and black, and usually pop some color in there. I wear brights too, but sometimes I feel like they compete with my crazy bright hair!


So there you go, one of my favorite things to wear! Do you want to join in and do Project 31? Check out She Breathes Deeply  for all the info on it. She's got the button and everything!


I'll be making another blog post today, and it will be an exciting one!! So you should probably come back to check it out :).


xoxoKelsey.



She Breathes Deeply

2 comments:

  1. Super cute outfit and I really like the top--- do I see a feather print on it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! It is totally a feather print :). I wore feather earrings without even realizing the theme I had going on, haha :).

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the best. Thanks for the love :).