Thursday, January 27, 2011

Project 31: Day 2

So I definitely skipped a day of blogging, so I am still only on day two of Project 31. But no worries, as long as I do it eventually, right? OK, question two!




What makes you uniquely you?


So, this question is a blast! I love learning what makes people unique, and what fun quirks people have!

Here are some random and unique facts about me:

-I have bright red hair. Like, really red. I almost always have red hair.  My sister's hair is red naturally, and I've always been secretly jealous. I'm blonde naturally, but it's not as fun :).

-I'm a bookaholic. I love love love to read. My husband and I have an overflow of books at our apartment.

- I love Disney Princesses. Especially Ariel. She is my favorite. (Maybe that's why I love red hair so much!) I know I'm way too old to like them her as much as I do, but I can't help myself. Its my only way to hang on to my inner five year old.

-I love to bake.


-I'm a very laid back person, but high strung all at the same time. Weird, right?

-I love showtunes and musicals. I wanted to be a professional stage actor for a few years when I was growing up.


Hope those were fun to read! Tune in tomorrow for day three!



xoxoKelsey.






She Breathes Deeply

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the best. Thanks for the love :).