Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Project 31: Day 1

Day 1.  What does beauty mean to you?


This is a question I had to think about for awhile. Beauty to me means a lot of different things. For one, I work in the industry of beauty, so my days are consumed with hair color, makeup, hairspray, and mirrors. I absolutely love making someone feel beautiful. Sure, outward appearance is not everything, but there is something fabulous about looking in the mirror and loving what you see. I can't tell you how awesome it feels when I see someone's face light up when they see their hair after their service is over. Beauty is also something that is not always physically seen. There is beauty in the way someone speaks, the way they treat others, and the way they live their life. I always find beauty in someone who is selfless, and people who have love just pouring out of them. Beauty to me is found in knowing God, and having a personal relationship with Him. He makes me feel beautiful, and reminds me my gifts and abilities are what make me a beautiful girl inside and out. 




Hope you enjoyed day one! Stay tuned for tomorrow.


Kelsey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the best. Thanks for the love :).