Dress-Forever 21/Sweater-H&M/Tights-Hue (the best)/Boots-BCBGeneration
Instructions on how to have the best morning ever:
1. Sleep in.
2. Take time to curl your hair, despite the fact that it takes forever.
3. Give yourself a really bad burn on your arm while curling your hair.
4. Wear a dress that you haven't worn in awhile, and fall back in love with it.
5. Get an Americano at your favorite coffee shop for the ride to work.
6. Spill your (super hot) Americano all over your freshly burnt arm and the sweater you wore to cover it up.
7. Sigh in relief that you missed your dress in the coffee spilling accident.
8. Decide that even though your arm hurts, you smell like coffee, and you are insanely clumsy, that you are going to rejoice in the Lord, and have a great day.
(Steps 3 and 6 are optional)
Happy Tuesday everyone! I hope your day is a great one. Hopefully yours is coffee stain free.