Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Oh happy day.




Dress-Thrifted/Sweater-H&M/Shoes-Urban Outfitters

Today was one of those unexpected good days. I'm a big fan of lists, so I made one to explain why it was so awesome.
1. I decided to get dressed up on my day off.  Who doesn't like feeling dressed up?
2. A barista gave me a discount on my coffee because he liked my hair. Note to self: bright hair has its perks.
4. I cut one of my best friend's hair. I hadn't seen him for awhile, and enjoyed catching up with him.
5. I bought a new lipstick. I may be the only one who considers that an important event in their life.
6. I played my guitar for an hour or so, and am finally getting the hang of it. Thank you, husband, for your guitar teaching skills. I'm almost a master.
7. I was reminded of God's provision, and how He is always there when I am weary.

Aren't good days wonderful? I hope you had a great one as well, and that tomorrow is even better!
xoxoKelsey.

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, I just love your list...and your red hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um yes, adorable!
    Stop making me miss my red hair.
    Your list of happy things is so great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute dress!!

    GTBB,
    http://badjoan.blogspot.com
    http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the best. Thanks for the love :).