Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Lately










1. We rode a ferry to visit some friends. Isn't the view from the dock awesome? 2. Some boxes of color at work. Those numbers are a a part of a secret hairstylist code. 3. My littlest niece, Cali, was dedicated on Sunday. She's so sweet. 4. My hubby on the ferry. He looks pretty darn cute. 5. We had AMAZING cupcakes at a volunteer dinner at our church. The frosting is almost as tall as the cupcake itself! 6. We found a local restaurant that serves Australian pies. They were delicious. 7. My new lipstick love. I have so many lipsticks, it's pathetic. Can't. Stop. Buying. Them. 8. The menu from Pies and Pints, the restaurant that serves Australian pies! 9. I made the most amazing cake batter bars from a recipe I found on pinterest. I can try and post it if you guys are interested! 10. I am reading this book currently, and am in love with it. It's a bit quirky, which is right up my alley.

I hope your week is going well. I'm a bit ill, so excuse me if I'm a bit slacking in the blog post department. I'm hoping a cold now means no cold this winter. I'll be doubling up on my vitamin intake from now on just in case!
Happy Tuesday!
xoxoKelsey.

3 comments:

  1. Where is the pints and pies place? And I do want the recipe for the cake batter bars... Sounds yummy. :) I love you, Kelsey Rose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you've been having fun, love the look of the pints and pies place

    http://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the best. Thanks for the love :).