Monday, October 24, 2011

Lipstick love: fall favorites

Hi, lovely readers! 
Today I wanted to share something with you guys that I totally love.
This something would be lipstick. I love lipstick more than I probably should, meaning I probably have more lipstick than I probably should. One of my favorite things about the change of seasons is switching up my daily lip color. I've been pulling out a lot of my darker colors these past few weeks, and am totally obsessing over them. Darker shades are great for adding a nice bit of color to your face, and can add something special to an everyday outfit.
Here are a few of my favorite lip colors for the fall, hope you love them just as much as I do.
 From left to right:
-MAC's plushglass in Oversexed
-Illamasqua's lipstick in Wanton
-Revlon's lipstick in Violet Frenzy
-MAC's lipstick in Mystic
-Korres lip butter in Wild Rose

Here they are swatched from left to right:
Mystic, Violet Frenzy, Wanton, Wild Rose, Oversexed.

Do you guys love lip products as much as I do? What are some of your favorite fall shades?
Have a happy Monday!
xoxoKelsey.

1 comment:

  1. I love the new burts beeswax tinted lipbalm. The red one (can't remember the name) just leaves a hint of red like eating a red popsicle. I relaly like violet frenzy, will have to check that one out.

    http://www.leblogdezon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the best. Thanks for the love :).