Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter fun!

Hey there!
I hope you all had a happy and wonderful Easter. And for those who don't celebrate, I hope you had an awesome weekend! We spent the day yesterday with at my sister-in-law's house, and got to sit down and relax. Sundays are usually very busy for us since we are so involved with our church, so we were so blessed to have a nice change of pace yesterday! I love Easter. It's so nice to have a day to celebrate what Jesus did for me. It's also nice to have a day allows my candy obsession to be justified!

A few snapshots from the day...



Can you tell we are a bit in love with our nieces? Ian even let Annie feed him trifle, even though it got all over his face. So much love.

This picture is my favorite....Ian was pretty tired from having to be at church so early in the morning. So cute :).


This song is a tradition in Ian's family. His mom would wake all of the kids up every Easter with it playing throughout the house. We listened to it yesterday, of course. It is an amazing song, and I've had it stuck in my head all day long!




xoxoKelsey.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a nice Easter! That picture of Ian is so good! Sleeping Husbands = the cutest. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOO my word charissa's kids are gorgeous!!! I cant wait until its time for you adn ian to have kids , they will be gorgeous.

    Glad your Easter was so blessed

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the best. Thanks for the love :).