Thursday, April 14, 2011

Kids.

Last night, Ian and I were in bed giggling and talking about the silliest things. Those are my favorite moments. We forget about responsibilities, about being adults, and about the stresses of life.

The best part of the night was when Ian decided to make a bet with me.
 
"I'll bet you my two dollar bill, and my superpower."

He was actually kind of serious. I literally was crying from laughing so hard.

I love you, Mr. Thanks for staying up late with me while we giggled like little kids <3.



xoxoKelsey.

2 comments:

  1. how sweet. But did you win the bet? And whats his superpower?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to be just like you!! haha. That was sooo sweet. Thank you for sharing!

    Cambria

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the best. Thanks for the love :).