Saturday, April 16, 2011

Things I've learned.

 I was reminded of something very important this week.

Loving people the way Jesus loves them is the most important thing in the world.

And unfortunately, it's easier said than done. There will always be people who you dislike, or who make you angry and feel like you want to say something really mean to them! But this week I was reminded that Jesus loves me, despite the fact that I am imperfect in many ways. If He can love me with all the sin in my life, I surely can love others to the fullest.  I don't know where most people are going through that I meet on a day to day basis, but I've decided I need to try my hardest to love them in the hopes that it will make them feel the love of Jesus.


And if this is not the sweetest example of love, I don't know what is:

       Flowers from a sweet little 3 year old who's hair I cut all the time. My heart melted!


Hope everyone had a wonderful day/week! Here's to loving others!

xoxoKelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the best. Thanks for the love :).