Here are a few of my favorite things from this week:
1. My salon now exclusively sells Bumble and bumble products. I'm like a kid in a candy store.
2. How cute is this sparkly ring that my client gave me? So much love.
3. We threw a Christmas Ball for the kids in our youth group. It was filled with dinner, dancing, and photobooth pictures. It was awesome.
4. These girls let me do their hair for the ball. I love them so much! (The girl in the gold is my lovely sister-in-law.)
5. One of my best buds gave this to me. It's filled with beautiful projects and ideas.
6. I bought my first mid-length skirt last week. I was a bit weary to wear it at first, but I'm kind of digging it.
7. Theo is a local chocolate company that makes some awesome stuff. Including this peppermint drinking chocolate. It's insanely good.
8. Hot pink lipstick and long(er) hair. It's sure come a long way since the summer.
9. Knitted headbands. I've made quite a few of these for others, but I cheated and bought this little guy from Forever 21.
10. Anthropologie. Particularly their home section. I might just try and make my apartment look exactly like the store.
Merry Christmas Eve Eve Eve Eve! (I had to count like three times to figure that out, ha.)