Monday, December 19, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.





Dress-Target/Sweater-H&M/Boots-Target/Headband and bow ring-Forever 21.



So, I have to admit something. I stole this dress from my sister. Over the summer she casually mentioned that she didn't want it anymore, so I figured I'd just casually toss it into my suitcase. She doesn't seem to miss it too much, so no harm done :). It's actually become one of my favorite dresses. It's easy to wear, and transitions from summer to winter really well. I'm hoping my sister doesn't read this and asks for it back...

Can we just talk about how close Christmas is? I mean sure, it's the same day every year, but it just kind of snuck up on me this week. I am about 90% done with all of my Christmas stuff, and I'm hoping to finish it all before we leave town this weekend. If not, a few people may be upset that they won't be getting any presents. I'm really excited for Christmas this year, though. I'm drinking Christmas tea, listening to Christmas music, and eating Christmas treats like it's going out of style!

What about you guys? Are you all done with your Christmas preparations? If so, I say bravo! 
Happy Monday!
xoxoKelsey.

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely outfit You look so pretty and great photos!

    Marja <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your head wrap! so cute! the whole outfit is adorable!

    I'm the same way, I looked at the calender and was like "NO WAY CHRISTMAS IS THIS WEEK." but I'm excited! all I have left is some cookie baking:)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the best. Thanks for the love :).