Friday, December 30, 2011

Twins








Dress-Forever 21/Jacket-Target/Scarf and headband-gifts!/Oxfords-Target

I wish I could take complete credit for this dress, but it actually belongs to my little sister. She has pretty good taste, if I say so myself. I gave her a few things from my closet, so she let me borrow this little number for awhile. I just love the little hearts on it! During my trip home during the holidays, I realized how much the two of us are alike. We look alike, talk alike, say the same things, and are about exactly the same height. She's nine years younger than I am, but I think we are long lost twins. I always wanted someone to share clothes with, and I just love that she is finally my size! Or maybe it's that I'm finally her size? Either way, it's a lot of fun. 
I love this dress so much that she might have a hard time ever getting it back :). Also, these oxfords were on sale for like $12.99 at Target. So if you're on the hunt for a comfy pair, I'd run to Target now before they sell out!

I am so excited for New Year's Eve! I hope I get a chance to snap a few pictures of my outfit. Let's just say it includes a LOT of sparkle.

Happy Friday!
xoxoKelsey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the best. Thanks for the love :).