Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Sparkle.

There is something about this time of year that just makes me want to wear sparkles all the time. I definitely am a sucker for sequins year-round, but I feel like they are especially festive during the holidays, don't you agree? I don't a great sparkly dress, but I do have a few sequined sweaters, and I'm going to make sure they get some good use this month!
Here are a few sparkle inspirations that I've been obsessing over via pinterest.



                                                          Source: joythestore.com via Nikki on Pinterest

                                                                 Source: zara.com via Keshia on Pinterest

                                                                                    
                                                 Source: yourpocketstylist.blogspot.com via Lynn on Pinterest






                                                           Source: modcloth.com via Angela on Pinterest


                                                           Source: topshop.com via Maria on Pinterest







                                 What things inspire you over the holidays? I'd love to know!
Happy Wednesday!
xoxoKelsey.

5 comments:

  1. I always love sparkles and metallics during the holiday season. I want some sparkly shorts and that black topshop dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with you, i found a dress that had a lot of sparkle and shine to it and i fell in love with the dress but it was just to expensive for me, oh well.

    Im sure i can find myself a better one.

    Just found your blog and I love it!!!

    marja <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of sparkles and glitter, but I often find that the execution leaves much to be desired. I certainly don't have a designer budget but I have designer quality taste, I guess. I've actually got a killer sequin number that is not likely to get any wear this year... *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh - That sequined-top tutu-like Topshop dress is perfect! I'm absolutely in love with it. Perfect for the holiday season, (well, I'll be honest - I'd probably never take it off!) SO cute.

    Love your site!

    xoxoo
    chloe ** http://flowerponychloe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the best. Thanks for the love :).