Thursday, November 24, 2011

Umbrella




Jacket-Target/Sweater, Belt, and Pants-H&M/Flats-Steve Madden

I have an exciting story to tell you guys. This evening I decided to make a few desserts for tomorrow. I almost blew up my kitchen. OK, that's a bit dramatic, but it was a disaster. First of all, I had no idea that melting white chocolate was such a delicate process. I had to do two different batches. Second of all, I forgot to turn off the stove when I was done melting it. And lastly, I left a plastic spatula in the saucepan while the heat was still on. I'll let you guys imagine what happened next. But after cleaning up the melted spatula, and airing out my apartment, I managed to make some awesome peppermint bark and fudge. 
I read today that Julia Child didn't start cooking until she was 35. Maybe there's a chance that I can at least stop burning spatulas by then.
What are you guys making for Thanksgiving? Much adoration to those who are making a meal all on their own!

Talk to you guys soon! Remember, don't melt your spatulas :).
xoxoKelsey.



1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, you are precious! I found you via RubyGirl's F&F, your gorgeous red hair drew me in :) love your blog, so glad I found it1

    PS LOVE your pink jeans.

    Blake @ Fearless

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the best. Thanks for the love :).