Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Four




In just a few weeks, I will have been living in Washington for almost exactly four years. As cliche as it sounds, it seems like the years have flown by. So much has happened over the past four years, and they truly have been the best. Here is a little list of some of my favorite highlights:
1. I traveled to Australia.
2.I got engaged to a boy.
3. Then I got married to that same boy.
4. I moved about a million times.
5. I visited/got visits from some of my favorite people in the world.
6. I became an aunt to some pretty cute gals.
7.I became a youth leader to some awesome high school kids.
8. I became my own boss.
9. I took trips to Mexico, Canada, Las Vegas, and Disneyland.
10. I started this blog!


















God has blessed me SO much over these past years. I'm really still in shock over how much my life has changed for the better. In all honestly, the past couple of years have been some of the hardest ones yet. I have learned more about myself than ever before, and more importantly, I've learned more about how God has everything under control, and that he has me right where he wants me to be.


Happy Wednesday!
xoxoKelsey.











1 comment:

  1. You have done a lot in four years! I love that you became an important part of our family.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the best. Thanks for the love :).