Thursday, September 22, 2011

A little update.





Hey friends! So I know I haven't shared much about my life in awhile, and wanted to make a little post about what's been going on these past few weeks.

Picture 1-4: Candy corn, coffee, over the knee socks, and cookies. These four things are an essential for Fall. I can't wait for it to get colder. (Yes, I know I just got done complaining about the lack of heat. Ha ha.)
Picture 5: We went and saw Blindside on Monday. Oh man, I LOVED Blindside in high school. I still love them, and enjoyed the nostalgia I got from seeing them again.
Picture 6: Ian, Thomas, and I made a little movie a few weeks ago. It was for a project Ian did for school. He got an A on the video, which is probably due to my awesome acting skills. You should watch it, he'd really love it if you did :)
Picture 7 and 8: I got new glasses this week. I'm pretty much obsessed with them. I used to never wear my glasses and would stick to contacts, but I think I may be leaning more towards wearing glasses all the time!
Picture 9, 10, and 11: I got to hangout with my nieces yesterday afternoon. Ian and I helped his sister and husband move some stuff into their new home, and we got to see these little ladies as well. I love them. 

Now if you excuse me, I'm off to watch Breaking Bad with my hubby. Does anyone else watch this show? It's crazy!

xoxoKelsey.
















1 comment:

  1. You, my dear, are a wonderful actress. And you should tell your husband that he did a great job on his video. I would leave a comment on the video, but I do not have a YouTube account. :) I love you, Kelsey Rose. <3 Rachael

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the best. Thanks for the love :).