Sunday, September 4, 2011

Fall beauty.

 
 via


One of my favorite beauty trends for Fall is the metallic smokey eye. Take your classic smokey eye and give it a twist by adding jewel tones and metallic colored eye shadows. Think gold, copper, and gunmetal. Isn't it gorgeous? I absolutely love this look. I usually wear very simple eye makeup, but I am dying to try this look for a night out or day at work. While looking for pictures of this trend, I found this awesome tutorial by Lisa Elderidge, who is one of my favorite makeup artists. She explains in detail on how to get the look and what products to use. Every gal who's a makeup lover should try this out. I think it would look beautiful on just about anyone.


What are your favorite Fall beauty trends?
Happy Sunday!
xoxoKelsey.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the best. Thanks for the love :).