Monday, September 19, 2011

Repeat.

Dress-Forever 21/Belt-Urban Outfitters/Sweater-H&M/Boots-BCBGeneration/Over the knee socks-Target

 I hate to admit it, but I wore this exact same outfit two days in a row. I wore it to work on Saturday and out that night, and loved it so much I threw it back on for church the next day! I figured as long as I didn't run into too many of the same people, it's totally OK to be an outfit repeater every now and then. Can't let a great outfit go to waste, you know? Yesterday I got to spend time with my favorite kiddos at youth group. They are seriously so much fun, and are always making me laugh. I also sang with my hubby and the youth group band for the first time, which was a bit nerve wracking. I used to sing all the time, and it feels good to be back at it!  How was your Sunday?

Happy Monday!
xoxoKelsey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the best. Thanks for the love :).