Thursday, March 24, 2011

Vacation hangover.

It's always so true when people say that you need a vacation after a vacation. I am worn out! I can't even believe how busy the past week has been. So busy that I have had no time to make any good blog posts! But never fear, I have plenty of good pictures to share from the past week! Until then....here is a few amazing pictures from a bike ride along Newport that we took on Monday. That's my dad below,  along with my sister and one of my brothers. 




Isn't Newport gorgeous?? I wish I could have stayed there for days! I have missed the smell of beach and the sunshine SO much. It was awesome. The next few days will be catch up in the blogging world for me. Let's all cross our fingers that I can do so easily. Love you guys!


Talk to you all later,
xoxoKelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the best. Thanks for the love :).