Saturday, March 19, 2011

California, here we come...

I am currently in San Luis Obispo, California. We are staying in a big house, with about 30 cousins, babies, aunts, uncles, etc. It's pretty fun, and intense. I have a pretty small extended family, so it's always crazy to be around so many people!! Tomorrow, one of Ian's cousins is getting married. Then on Monday we are off to Orange County and then Disneyland!

Here is a small taste of our trip so far...





We spent some time with my family, went on a road trip to San Luis Obispo, ate some In-and-Out, and spent all day today wine tasting.

I have a ton of pictures on my actual camera, but those will have to wait until I get the right cable to put them on my computer.  Have a fabulous evening!

xoxo Kelsey.

1 comment:

Comments are the best. Thanks for the love :).