Thursday, March 3, 2011

Hey, remember me?

Ok, so it inexcusable how long it has been since I have updated my blog. Honestly, I should have not been such a slacker. But the past few weeks have been really crazy. The statement "When it rains, it pours" sums it up quite nicely. I really have missed blogging! It's a good outlet for me, and I cannot go that long anymore with updating.

Here is a recap of the past few weeks:
-I'm now 23. I don't know about you, but for some reason 23 sounds WAY older than 22 to me. OK, it really feels the same...but I feel much more mature when someone asks my age.


- I got some awesome glitter shoes. Who doesn't want shoes covered in glitter?


-I made about a million x10 headbands. Which will be added to Etsy really soon!


-I got a haircut! New hair is the best.



I'm not planning on ever abandoning my blog like that again. Unless it hurts my feelings, then I might.

Tomorrow I will get back to Project 31. Which is slowly turning into Project 331 with how slow I am!

See you soon!
Kelsey.

2 comments:

  1. Wait until you're almost 27! ANCIENT!

    Happy Birthday!

    Pretty shoes!

    Lovely bows!

    GORGEOUS hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awh happy birthday! LOVE the glitter toms ;) such a cute headband too! can't wait to see more. glad to have you back!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the best. Thanks for the love :).