Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Hair inspiration.

Beauty Board:Bold Braids

I'm going to be growing out my hair for a wedding I am in this October. It's going to be a challenge, as I am impatient and impulsive with my hair on most occasions. I found the link above, from whowhatwear.com, and decided that I need to look at pretty pictures to keep me from chopping off my locks! I'm kind of obsessing over braided hairstyles right now. There is something so undone and romantic about braids. Maybe I will be able to sport a braid someday.

Here's to fast growing hair, and the patience to let it happen!
xoxoKelsey.

2 comments:

  1. I understand your pain. I have been trying to grow out my hair forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bah! Let's make a pact to not cut it until we reach our goals. Haha.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the best. Thanks for the love :).