Thursday, March 17, 2011

Brother

My brother, Cameron, has had a pretty tough week. He broke his leg pretty badly, and long story short, had to have surgery and has a long road ahead of him. Poor guy. I decided that today I would dedicate a post to him. So that maybe when he reads it, he'll get a bit of encouragement!

Cam-
You are one of the toughest guys I know. You always get through every situation life throws at you, and you conquer it. Unfortunately, this is not a fun one. Just know I love you, and am praying for you always. The Lord will be watching over you. So will your big sister (through facebook and phone calls, haha).
Love you, buddy.

If you guys get a chance and are willing, say a prayer for my brother. I'd really appreciate it :).

Kelsey.

3 comments:

  1. How is he doing? I have been praying for him and your family. I hope his healing process is not too hard on him

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is doing better. He comes home today, and has to be on crutches for 4 months and stuff. He basically has a bionic leg now. Crazy. Thanks for praying, it means a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw! What a good sister you are! Sending lots of good thoughts his way and HELL yeah for the almost-bionic leg! That sounds manly. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the best. Thanks for the love :).