Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter




(Everything  I'm wearing is from Target. I think I may love that store a little too much?)


So, I haven't posted anything for two weeks. I wish I could say "I've been just so busy doing awesome and amazing things so I had no time for blogging." But, I really have no good excuse for why I was gone for so long. I have just been in a bit of a funk lately, and needed a little break from blog posts and videos. But I'm feeling good and am ready to get back at it!

This is what I wore yesterday for Easter. It was a beautiful day, and I took full advantage of the weather by forgoing tights and boots and busting out some open toed shoes. It's definitely a nice change of pace to have 65 degree days around these parts. The hubby and I spent the morning serving at church, and then had lunch with his family. And then of course we played a little Settlers of Catan (Yes, we're a slightly nerdy). I won the first game, naturally. 

Here are a few random snapshots from the day:
 I'm preeetty sure his beard is bigger than my head. :)

My favorite little ladies and I, Cali (above) and Annie!

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend as well. I promise not to disappear from the blogging world again without proper notice :).

Happy Monday!
Kelsey.




5 comments:

  1. I have that dress! One of my favorites! You look so beautiful, Kels. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my little sister's dress until I stole it, haha. It's one of my favorites as well!!

      Delete
  2. You are gorgeous! And your outfit is so cute! Target is my downfall. I always go in for one or two things and walk out with a half a dozen things I didn't know I "needed". :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man, I am the SAME way. Let's just say it's a good thing Target is a 25 min drive from where I live. Otherwise it would be a disaster! :).
      Thanks, lady!

      Kelsey

      Delete
  3. Such a cute outfit, you look so lovely! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the best. Thanks for the love :).