Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Hairspiration: Buns!

This month's hairspiration post is all about buns. There is something so chic and graceful about a well styled bun. And there's really a ton of different ways you can style this look, which makes it ideal for just about anyone.
Here are a few of my favorite looks that I found via pinterest:


                                                      Source: blog.modcloth.com via Becca on Pinterest




                                                        Source: weheartit.com via Michele on Pinterest


                                                          Source: weheartit.com via Natasha on Pinterest


                                                           Source: lookbook.nu via Sasimon on Pinterest



Oh, how I can't wait to have long hair so I can try out some of these looks!
Which one of these looks is your favorite??

Happy Tuesday!
xoxoKelsey.

3 comments:

  1. I like the third picture, the best! :-) I also am anxiously waiting for my hair to grow out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, waiting for hair to grow is always so frustrating! Haha, at least we're in it together :).

      Kelsey.

      Delete
  2. love these photos! the top knot is my go-to hairstyle, so easy!
    And I know what you mean about waiting for your hair to grow, mine took about 3 1/2 years to grow maybe 8 inches.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the best. Thanks for the love :).