Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I'm back!

So, I took an impromptu break from blogging last week. Don't worry, these was definitely a good reason for it. My very best friend came to Seattle for five days, and it was pretty much the best few days I've had in awhile. We laughed, ate, drank coffee, watched movies, cracked up at our own jokes, took a road trip, and reminisced about the past.

We've been best friends since we were six. Impressive, right? I tend to think of her as my soul-mate. In a platonic/best friend kind of way, of course.

Here's a (large) amount of pictures from her time here. We think we're pretty awesome, and therefore we take a ton of pictures of our time together :).

 We drank a lot of coffee. How cool are those wooden blocks?
 Powell's bookstore.We traveled to Portland mainly to go here. It's magical.
 More coffee.
 An obscene amount of chocolate for two people to consume. We couldn't help ourselves, there was a huge selection!
 Roastin' some marshmallows. 
 Isn't she darling?
 No big deal, we just were offered free smore's at a bar we went to. It was amazing.
 A sneaky shot taken by the bestie.
 Portage Bay Cafe. Hands down one of my favorite breakfast spots in Seattle.
 We kept a journal all through high school. I'm sure you guys can imagine what kind of embarrassing things this little thing holds. So much laughter went on while reading this.
 So good. I love free chips and salsa. Everything tastes better when it's free, no?



Best friends really are such a blessing. I'm really glad that I decided to take some days off of blogging in order to really enjoy some time with her. Time with her is better than just about anything. 
I did miss reading my favorite blogs and talking to you guys, though. I'm looking forward to getting back into the blogging swing!

Happy Thursday!
xoxoKelsey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the best. Thanks for the love :).