Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Home.

Remember when I said I had exciting things happening this week?
One of them was flying down to California to surprise my mama!
It's her birthday this week, and I just found out on Saturday that I was able to fly home for a few days.
So right now I am sitting here, on my parents big soft couch, and enjoying the warm summer air. I always tell people how much I am glad I don't live here anymore, but it will always have my heart.
 Not only have I been able to see my family, but I get to see my best friend (since 1st grade) for the first time in over 1 and 1/2 years. I missed that lady like no other.
Tomorrow we are off to San Francisco, I simply cannot wait.
Below are a few snapshots of my hometown. One from my parents backyard. The brown and gold hills sure are pretty!



xoxoKelsey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the best. Thanks for the love :).