Monday, July 25, 2011

Saturday night.



 shirt-Forever 21 jeans-H&M shoes-Steve Madden 

Here is a quick outfit post, and a quick hello! I wore this on Saturday to work, and then out with the hubs for a dinner date. I love these shoes. They are pretty comfy, yet entirely too slippery. I must have almost done the splits three times while wearing them. I knew they would give me problems when I put them on this morning, but I throw caution to the wind for the sake of cute green shoes. Sure, I may have embarrassed myself in the middle of the grocery store, but I was stylin'.
I apologize for the lack of posts this past week, I've been trying to get back in the groove after traveling. I promise more posts will be coming soon!


xoxoKelsey.

3 comments:

  1. please send me those shoes.
    please & thank you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, I love reading your posts! And I love your slippery shoes!!! And your glasses are adorable!

    Cambria

    ReplyDelete
  3. green is my fav color so love the shoes! the splits are a good inner thigh work out anyway ;)

    http://www.heatherinacandyshop.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the best. Thanks for the love :).